Come one, come all to the Sixth annual Mayfaire Carnival!
The Helman PTA’s annual spring fun(d)-raiser is rapidly approaching! The Mayfaire Carnival will take place Sunday, May 6 from 3-6 p.m. on the grounds of Helman School. This year’s event promises to be fabulous, with fun carnival games, wonderful activities, great food, and outstanding prizes.
Open to the public (invite your friends!) and free to enter, Mayfaire is geared toward families with 3-12 year old children. Every kid is a winner at Mayfaire – prize tickets are awarded to all players. In addition to the games, there will be face painting, fortune telling, a petting zoo, and more. Mayfaire is lots of fun for the whole family.
Mayfaire will feature a spectacular silent auction with something for everyone, including:
• gift sets from ECOTEAS, EcoPiggy, and Papaya! Living;
• gorgeous pottery pieces from Frank Philipps and Pumphouse Studios;
• gift certificates for pampering facials from Tiana Bramson, Posh Organics, Skin Solutions, and La’Unica;
• a month-long membership to CrossFit Inconceivable;
• restaurant gift certificates from Ruby’s, Back Porch Bar & Grill, Brothers’ Restaurant, Agave, Breadboard, Cafe 116, Common Block Brewing Company, Bambu;
• classes from SOU Youth Programs, Ashland Children’s Theatre, Creative Dance for Children, and Youth Digital;
• tickets to the Britt Festival and OSU Football;
• passes to The California Academy of Sciences, OMSI, and Wildlife Safari;
• coffee packages from Case, Pony Espresso, Starbucks, Noble, and Rogue Roasting Company;
• gift certificates to Bloomsbury Books, Paddington Station, KIXX, Manzanita/FlowerTyme, Human Bean, TreeHouse Books, and much more!
Also on offer will be some stunning raffle items, including:
• four one-day park-hopper tickets to Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventures;
• an Ashland staycation package that includes OSF tickets, an overnight stay at the Ashland Springs Hotel, and a restaurant gift certificate;
• tickets to see Michael Franti at the Britt paired with a gift certificate to C St. Bistro.